Sunday, August 30, 2009

Brewers, Sushi, Museums--DC!

It's been crazy lately, but I'm finally finding the time to write about our Washington, DC trip. We went last weekend for about 3 days and I got a chance to complete a few things on my list!

First off, I completed half of #21: See the Brewers play in two other stadiums. We specifically went to DC this weekend to see them play there! We almost didn't get to see them play, as we only had tickets to the Saturday night game, and there as an hour and a half rain delay. But they ended up playing after all. And they won! I can't remember the score, but all you need to know is that they won. yay!

Here we are with the Presidents. :)




Next, I also completed #39: Eat Sushi again. We had sushi while we were in DC. It was good. However, it could've been a cause to Josh's recent gall bladder/stomach problems that ended him up in the hospital. Sooo, maybe it wasn't that good.

Yummmm.



Lastly, we went to a few museums while we were there, which completes #3: Go to a Musum with Josh. It's so nice that all the museums are free of charge. It makes it easier to see more of them! We went to the Smithsonian Museum of Air and Space...or something like that. The National Gallery of Art. And also the Holocaust Museum. My favorite might've been the Holocaust. It's unreal the stuff we saw in there.

Here's Josh in the Air and Space Museum.



I've decided not to count this trip as our 'anniversary trip' like I was going to. While we did plan it to kind of celebrate our anniversary, our anniversary was 4 months ago, which I think is too long to count this. But that's ok. I realize I'm not going to check off everything on my list. Stuff happens. :-)

In other news, I started Respiratory Therapy school this past week! I've only been to 2 classes, but I like it already!






1 comment:

  1. We went to the Holocaust Museum when you were in fifth grade - you hated it! It was boring... Just thought I would remind you :-)

    ReplyDelete