Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm back!!!

Well, it's been almost 3 1/2 years since my last blog post!!  Crazy to think about!  I obviously did not finish my 101 things in 1001 days.  But I'm happy I kept up with it as long as I did. 

A lot has happened in that time.  I graduated from my Respiratory Therapy program at school!  And I got a job right away, yay!  I am now a Respiratory Therapist at Children's Hospital.  And I love it.  I am so happy with my decision to go back to school and 'change careers'.  Definitely worth the money spent and the time spent not working for a couple years, so I can be happier in the long run.  

Josh and I actually finished the renovations on our condo and SOLD IT!  Yay.  That was such a huge relief.  This actually just all went down a few months ago, at the beginning of this year.  I think it was a little over 4 months on the market before we got the offer.  And in those 4 months, we only had TWO showings.  And that second showing was our lucky charm!  I guess what they say is true--it really does just take one person to like it.  

And finally, it's a good thing we sold our condo, because we are having a baby!!  Alright--well, this development came along before we actually sold our condo (but after we put it up for sale).  But whatever.  :)  We have now moved into a wonderful apartment for the time being that is DOUBLE the square feet of our tiny condo.

And that is my main reason for starting up this blog again.  I wanted a good way to keep track of how things are going with this pregnancy and a good place to keep my weekly pregnancy pictures, so I can look back at them when I'm 9 months pregnant and think "wow, I guess I wasn't really was big as I thought I was then".  Because let's face it, I feel huge right now.  And I know I can only get bigger.  :)  

I can also use it to look back at how I looked in the possibility that I am pregnant again in the future, and compare week by week.  

And lastly--I just have more time on my hands!  (I say that now--talk to me in 4 months when I have a baby to take care of!)  Those condo renovations sure did take up a lot of my time.  While I love that my job has me working random days and I get a lot of days off during the week, Josh and all my friends work "normal" jobs and are not home during the week.  This will at least give me something to do once in a while.  Not that I'm complaining.  I love my time off. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment