Monday, March 23, 2009

The Highlight of our Weekend

Is this:


Yesssss, that's a toilet paper holder. I haven't had one in two years, since I got bored in March of 2007 and decided to do some 'mini renovations' to my bathroom, and thus, took down my toilet paper holder. And never got a new one until now. It's really a wonderful invention.

And another highlight of the weekend:


Using our saw. As much as I'm afraid of it, I do really like this thing.

And now for a picture of a non-highlight of our weekend:




These dreaded door frames. They look simple enough to build--just measure, cut at 45 degree angles, paint, and nail into wall. But when you actually have to put them up and make them look good, they're not so simple anymore. As of last night, the door frames were winning. Maybe we'll have better luck on our next attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment