Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Superb Review

Did I spell 'superb' right? It looks weird. Anyway, I have completed #94: Give reviews of products I bought online. I only gave 2 reviews, but I don't buy much online, so that's all you're going to get. A couple weeks ago, Josh and I bought a couple of small furniture items for our bathroom. You can see them in my bathroom pictures below. One of them is the white medicine cabinet and the other is the white linen tower to the right of our sink. We purchased both of these items from overstock.com. They both came in about 3 days from the date we ordered them, and they came in tact and looked great! Granted, we did have to put them together, but the pieces looked great and were not damaged when we took them out of the box. That's always a plus! They were both very easy to put together. Well, I can only speak for the medicine cabinet, which I helped out with. Josh put the linen tower together himself, but from what I observed, it looked fairly easy.

I gave both of these items great reviews. They look wonderful in our small bathroom and really bring the whole look together!

To read my reviews, check out these two items from overstock.com:
Linen Tower
Medicine Cabinet

In other news: The gym is going great--I am now up to 33 push-ups. Only 7 more until I hit 40! And I had a grapefruit with a banana with my breakfast this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment