Saturday, June 6, 2009

No running for me :(

Well...I didn't go to my race today, sadly. I've felt 'weird' ever since this past Wednesday night. I'm not feeling as 'weird' anymore, but I've had this lingering headache ever since. It just won't go away! Not even for a minute! And it's nothing like the headaches I'm used to having. I get migraines a lot, and it's nothing like that. With migraines, I can't deal with noise or light. Basically, I have to go to sleep in a dark, quiet room in order to get rid of it. This 'headache' is way different. It doesn't really bother my day to day routines, but I get these sharp pains in my head whenever I turn my head or move my eyes. So, if I'm driving and turn to look in my blind spot, my head hurts. Or if I move my eyes in any direction or raise my eyebrows, my head hurts. No medicine has really worked for it yet, so I guess I'm just waiting it out. But that means I did not get to go to my run this morning.

The next 5k we were planning on doing is July 9th, so hopefully I will be able to run that one! And hopefully these headaches go away so I can go campingggggg next weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Go to the doctor - don't mess around with headaches that are "different" from what you usually have. This is more than just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete