Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sometimes, I really can golf! And Wii disc golf..

I have completed #18: Visit Sarah and Scott in Sheboygan. Josh and I went up to Sheboygan this past weekend to see Sarah and Scott and their new house! And I just looove their house! Especially the kitchen. And given that Sarah is just about the best cook ever, she definitely deserves that kitchen. I met Sarah about 5-ish years ago when we both were interns for the same company. She also went to my same college and we also just happened to live on the same floor of the same apartment building! Crazy. And we've been friends ever since! And then to add on to the crazines--I met Josh through Sarah at her 21st birthday party. Sarah went to high school with Josh. And that's how our family tree is completed. :-)

Since Sarah and Scot live about an hour away, we don't get to see them as much as I'd like. But it's always a fun time when we do get together! It was such a nice day out this past Saturday, so we went golfing. This was the first time I had been golfing this summer so far, and I will have to say, that I did quite well considering how badly I normally golf. I was hitting the ball up in the air, instead of having it skid against the grass. And I was hitting them far--for me. Not far for anyone else, but I felt quite accomplished! Now I feel that I have to golfing more and more this summer to keep up my good work. Josh and I might go again this weekend, actually!

After golfing, we went back to Sarah and Scott's new house and made dinner. Sarah showed off her wonderful cooking skills and made some guacamole, which I LOVE. And then we had tacos. Such a gooood dinner! We then had a fire in their backyard, and after that went out and the bugs started to show up, we went inside to play their new Tiger Woods golf game for the Wii. However, Josh and I ended up playing the disc golf game on there instead. And I DOMINATED at that. Well, at least against Josh. That just realllly made me feel good because in real life, Josh would be the one dominating in disc golf and I'd be in the forest looking for my lost discs that barely went 10 yards. I think that's my new favorite Wii game. :-)

I had such a great weekend! I can't wait to see Sarah and Scott again!

Here's a picture of me, Sarah, and Josh. (sorry Scott, but you must've been somewhere else!) (And also sorry that your eye is cut off Sarah--blame Josh--he took the picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment