Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bread Change-of-Heart

Sooooo, the morning after, the bread is a little better consistency. I think if I cut it thinner, it could be ok for sandwiches. And I think I could actually achieve cutting it thinner if I let it cool for a longer time before trying to cut it. I tried to cut it right away last night, mostly because I wanted to get that kneading thing out of it. But I think if I left it for a while, it would be easier to cut; therefore I could cut it thinner and possibly use it for sandwiches.

Andddd Josh really liked it as well! We had some for toast this morning and it was very good. It didn't crumble as much.

So the new plan is to try to make another loaf today. Let it sit before cutting it. And go from there.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment