Sunday, April 26, 2009

1 Year Later

It's our 1 year anniversary today! We made it through what is supposedly the hardest year. But I didn't think it was too hard. As long as I remember to turn on the fan in our bathroom when I shower, life is good. :-)

Here is Josh and I last year on this date:


And here is us today:

Yup, we still look happy.

And because I like pictures, here is Josh at Texas Roadhouse last night. (Also be sure to check out my delicious strawberry-banana giant margarita in the bottom right corner)


And now here is where your help can come in. On my list, one of my items it to take a mini weekend vacation for each of our anniversaries. While we decided to do this, we are not going on this mini weekend vacation until August. Does it still count?? If not, I can live with that. We were contemplating going to Houston this weekend to see the Brewers play. But we decided we weren't ready to spend the money on that yet, and opted to go to Washington, DC in August to see the Brewers there instead. We are still considering this our 'anniversary trip', however, it is not over our actual anniversary. I will let you decide if this counts or not. :-)

1 comment:

  1. An anniversary trip is still an anniversary trip even if its in August! It counts :)

    ReplyDelete