Thursday, April 2, 2009

Josh is a DDR Rockstar!

To follow up from my last blog on Sunday, I just feel compelled to mention that Josh ROCKS at DDR! (That's Dance Dance Revolution, for those of you without the Wii knowledge.) :-) After saying how hard that game was last weekend, I almost forgot that Josh was AWESOME at it. Especially for his first time playing. Here's what the screen looks like for this game:

Basically, you have to follow the arrows. When one of the colored arrows hits one of the white arrows at the top of the screen, you have to move your foot in that direction. You're standing on big pad with squares on it, so it knows where your feet are going. Let me just say it's not as easy as it looks to move your foot EXACTLY when the arrows meet. And I probably didn't explain that too well, so if you still have no clue how to play, I totally understand.


Secondly, I just wanted to say that we have completed #31: Start an online savings account. We chose to go with FNBO direct (www.fnbodirect.com), because it's offering the higest interest rate right now, of the 3 I was deciding between. It's savings interest rate is 2.15%! While ING was only offering 1.5% and HSBC was offering 1.65%. I know that 2.15% really isn't that much more, but it just looks better. :-) We're not totalllllly saving for our European vacation that we want to take in 4 years, but eventually we'll begin saving for that. But right now, we're saving for a small Washington DC trip we want to take in August. We're planning on going for 2 nights to see the Brewers play while they're there and also do a little sight-seeing. I really can't wait for it--it'll be nice to go somewhere for a weekend before I start school! And we get to see the Brewers play, so that's a plus.

And lastly, I just wanted to say that I took the very last vitamin in my pack this morning. Of course, I haven't planned ahead, and I don't have new ones yet. But I fully plan on going out and getting some today. I'm still leaning towards the gummy ones, but I'm going to compare the percentage of vitamins in the gummy ones and the Women's One-a-Day and see which one is better. If they're somewhat the same, the gummy wins!

1 comment:

  1. I like the Women's One a Day vitamins, they are perfect!

    The DDR screen cracks me up, I can't convince Eric to buy this game. We'll rock out to Rock Band!!!

    ReplyDelete