Thursday, May 7, 2009

I got sucked in..

to the Twilight books. I needed a new book to read and asked my sister if she had any I could borrow. And I got Twilight. I will admit that I absolutely did not want to read this book., so I let it sit on my nightstand for a while. Then, I just really wanted something to read. So I started reading it. And as you guessed, I could not put it down. I think that's the fastest I've ever read a 400-500 page book. And now I'm wanting to read the 2nd one. I mean, it kind of left me hanging at the end, and now I'm pretty anxious to see what happens in the next book. Hopefully my sister has that one for me to borrow as well. Welll, this is one book checked off my list for the year in #58: Read 5 new books a year. How many Twilight books are there anyway? Maybe I can get all 5 for the year taken care of with these book.


In other news, I forgot to report a couple weeks ago that I finalllly got new running shoes! This completes #73: Get new running shoes. I'll admit, it's been 2 years since I got new running shoes. And as much as I work out, that's probably not good. But I finally got some. And now that I've been running in them for a few weeks, I can say that I have broken them in and I really like them.


Here they are in all their glory:

1 comment:

  1. Are they white and pink? They look a lot like some I just bought - only mine have some silver on them. Yours probably cost more.

    ReplyDelete