Thursday, May 28, 2009

Well, now I need a new plan to retire when I'm 26

Josh and I didn't win the lottery. :( But, I have now completed #34: Play the lottery once. We bought 4 Powerball tickets yesterday. Why only 4, you may ask yourself? Because that's how much cash we had left after getting gas. :) I've never really bought a lottery ticket before (not including the ones we bought as favors for our wedding..I don't count that) and the jackpot was reallllly high yesterday, so we figured we'd give it a try. I was very excited--thinking of things we could do with our winnings. Like buy a squirrel farm. Josh really liked that idea too. But sadly, we did not win. I don't even think we matched up a single number on all 4 tickets. Oh well. Maybe next time. Until then, here's a picture of me with our non-winning ticket.





And because pictures are coooool, here's a picture of Josh and me at the Brewers game on Monday. We were happy because the Brewers won!!!!!!!

1 comment: