Sunday, May 10, 2009

I held a baby today

Well, actually, TWO babies. But only one liked me. This isn't part of my list, but now I'm thinking it should've been. Babies scare me. They're small; they make weird noises, sometimes they smell. But, I have come to the conclusion that the perfect baby age is 7 1/2 months. Or, at least that's the age of the baby that liked me today. I held her; she didn't cry; she barely moved. She sucked on my fingers and I felt her weird-feeling, hard gums, and I still liked her. There's still a little hope for me. Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. that's great michelle! :) and this is a super-cute post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you would come around.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't come around fully yet! Sometimes they still smell. :)

    ReplyDelete