Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Best Time to go to the Gym is....

During the Super Bowl! It's still day 1 of this list, and I am on my way to completing #68: Go to the gym 3x a week. I do have to say that I usually do this. I love the gym. However, I do hate the gym during the months of January-March-ish. Too many people make it a New Year's resolution to lose weight and go to a gym, so it's always soooo much more crowded right now. But, I had the best time at the gym tonight! It was pretty much empty, besides me and a few other women who have no interest in the Superbowl. I lifted weights for 40 minutes, including doing 26 push-ups. I'm on my way to 40! :) And then I went on the elliptical machine for 40 minutes. It was great to have my pick of any machine I wanted. Tomorrow, I'm sure I'll hate the gym again, as all the people who ate too much during the Superbowl parties will be there trying to burn off all of those chicken wings and taco dip. But that won't stop me from going.

1 comment: